Friday, June 26, 2009

Week 1!


Okay! So numbers are in! :>

Kim: - 4 lbs!!!

Tony: - 8 lbs!!!
(damn him! ha ha ha)

So a great start for sure. Four pounds for me is HUGE! I used to work my butt-off for a pound every two weeks! It was really discouraging and frustrating. So Rob's advice is really working. (Not that I doubted you Rob :>.) Tony, is on a roll. I'm so happy that he is seeing results. This is the guy that 'starved' himself to lose weight in the past. So eating well, and lot's, plus drinking water does not equate in his mind as a way to lose weight. But, it does. Moreover, Tony even was asked yesterday if he was losing weight by someone. Good for him. He sure can use the confidence boost.

I have had only one HUGE sugar craving thus far. Which amazes me. But, I'll stop talking about it, otherwise my mouth will start to crave it...lol! I have stayed away from breads pretty much and found that I don't even miss it. (Sorry, Lene...my trainer at Goodlife used to ALWAYS preach to me about my breads. It finally clicked) What is most amazing is that it doesn't even hurt! ha ha ha In fact, I have kashi cereal for breakfast in the morning, and I'm off to a good start. I don't really miss breads...and when I do have them, it's whole grain or NOTHING!

Also, I wanted to report that my kids have not even noticed the juice change over! NADA even from Carmy!

My goals for the week ahead are:

- work-out 4 times
- yoga one day
- water (at least 8 glasses a day)

Tomorrow, Tony and I have a wedding to attend. I've blogged about this a zillion times, and I apologize. I too am sick of saying it myself, I'm not looking forward to going out, overweight AGAIN! However, I know that EVERY overweight person out there can attest with me, that's how we feel. Every cloud has a silver lining, and here it is for us, the fact that Tony and I are on a journey together of better health!

I will post a photo of us next week!

Have a healthy day!
Kimmy

No comments: