Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update! Update! Update!

Well, apparently I'm seriously low on vitamin D. More importantly, being low on vitamin D can be extremely dangerous. Who knew?

The solution? Long vacation to a sunny location...Doctor's orders! LMAO!
In the real world, I'm on vitamin supplements for six months. In six months, I will be re-tested to make sure my condition is actually that (low vitamin-D) and not something worse.

Oh, and I went to the gym today!!!!! Yeah me! Technically. ha ha ha
I walked in and asked to see my former personally trainer. She wasn't working, but I left her a message. So a huge milestone! Baby baby steps! :>

So onward and upward...I can now move on from this silly not being able to walk, shaky leg and hand syndrome!

Oh, and here is a funny side note of my PREVIOUS condition. The other night, Tony and I moonlighted until 4 am with my in-laws. So after leaving the event, Frank invited us over at 4 am (only Italian's can get away with eating ice-cream at 4 o'clock in the morning...especially after leaving an Italian extravaganza of extravaganza's where we ate for practically 8 hours. I'M NOT Exaggerating!!!!!!) So Frank and Wanda left a few minutes ahead of us. When we arrived at their house, Frank was outside waiting for us. I went to get out of the truck, and I couldn't walk. My legs wouldn't move (part of my condition). It took me about two minutes to get my legs to start moving, and I walked slow, crooked and shaky (very very frightening). My brother-in-law had a look on his face of WTF???. So to break the ice, I said: "did Wanda go to bed?" "Not yet, but by the time you get here...she'll have been sleeping for three hours!!!!"
:)

No comments: