Sunday, June 14, 2009

Okay, so last week I posted that I would be back at the gym! Did it happen? NO! No excuses! I'm just a big chicken, not ready to own up.

So if Bob Green, Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper or Oprah Winfrey is looking for me...I left the planet (for now!). :> I'm so embarrassed and humiliated.



I purposely enrolled Antonio in Oxford's Little Reader's program so that I could have some time to myself. Antonio attends Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-3:30pm. (side note; I love the program! Carmelo did it also...and was reading full paragraph's by 4. I personally prefer this program to noisy, crowded nursery school). Of course, I did it for him also...I mean watching his big brother's come and go to their activities, Antonio is so proud that he gets to do something too. So it's a bonus for all of us!



Okay. So back to the gym which is ten steps away from Oxford! Yikes! I'm so nervous to walk back in there! I have a beautiful brand new gym bag (Pink! and Lulu lemon!). I gorgeous water bottle (Lulu Lemon!) and I'm still not out there! What is the issue?

I just have to walk in once, and then I'll be fine. It's feels like I've cheated and betrayed my best friend (well, in fact I have...and that's me!) and now I'm going to face them for the first time. However, there is no hiding and denying this fact. I just got to do it.

So for all of you: Thursday is D-Day! No more excuses!!!! Last Thursday, I woke-up and thought: "today I'm going to do some yoga at home while Antonio is gone". LOL I completely 'forgot' come 1 pm and spent my entire 'time off' on the computer. NASTY!

Also, my hubby is starting a program with a nutritionist. This guy is quite 'famous' in the Ottawa area for his success with clients. I won't blog his name as of yet, until I have his permission. I'm not sure of how exactly his program works, but we did meet someone who lost 70lb in 7 months. That's exactly how you want to do it. Slow and easy....
I'm going to sit in on the interview part of the program and may join in myself. After all, it can't hurt...no needles or starving yourself involved!

I have a doctor's appointment today. I'm hoping we get an answer to my 'shaking' hand, and leg issue resolved today. *maybe she'll tell me I'm JUST Fat...and need to lose weight....lol

Have a great day!
Kimmy

No comments: