Wednesday, June 17, 2009

25 Random Things About Me...

1. My husband and my boys are my life. I live for them, and I love it!

2. I love being the only female in my family! In this house, I'm the Queen! :>

3. I'm usually a happy, go-lucky kind of girl.

4. I'm an eternal optimist, my glass is always half full. I always see the brighter side of things.

5. I have a strong faith in my spiritual beliefs.

6. My major pet peeve are liars, and sneaks...just because I go along with your "games", doesn't mean I can't smell you a mile away! :> I'm just being polite and don't want to hurt your feelings!

7. I love writing and expressing myself. It is my passion!

8. I think Oprah Winfrey is a Goddess! I dream of being on the Oprah Show and have actually had a few 'psychics' randomly tell me that I would be!

9. Material status means nothing to me...I love pretty things, but I KNOW they could all be gone in an instant!

10. I love my friends dearly.

11. Humour! I love laughing, and giggling. It really heals the heart!

12. I didn't have the easiest childhood. I am proud of where I came from and what I lived. It made me who I am today (and that's not bad at all ;>).

13. I have 'struggled' with my weight most of my life.

14. I used to be grossly thin and was nicknamed "Skinny Kimmy".

15. My nickname is Kimmy and my dearest and closest call me that.

16. Karma. I believe in Karma good or bad. We reap what we sow.

17. Beauty. To me beauty is not the size of your body, the clothes and jewelry you wear. It's your heart and personality. That is true beauty!

18. I have been with my husband for half of my life, 18 years.

19. I was my high school valedictorian.

20. When I get a strong feeling, or a hunch on something; I'm bang on! I've never been wrong.

21. I love music and I love to sing. But, I can't carry a tune to save my life!

22. I've been writing a book for 6 years now! LOL

23. I love people, and hearing their life stories. We can all learn from each other!

24. I love being inspired!

25. My favourite hang-out place is a bookstore!

No comments: