Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where things stand...


Hello!

I attended a beautiful wedding on the weekend. Weddings are so much fun. Getting all ready is half the fun. I love having a goal to set myself up. It truly motivates me. So, if you remember I planned on losing ten pounds for this wedding. I didn't quite make-it there. But, I can report that:

I have lost a total of 3% body fat!

In march, my body was 47% body fat.
Yesterday, it came in at 44%.
Even though that is still quite high...I'm making progress in the right direction!!!!

The dress. That either didn't quite work to my advantage, or so I thought. The dress no longer came in my size, as I shrunk! So that was a happy moment. I have posted a photo of my dress the night of the wedding. My hubby told me I looked really sexy and beautiful. He doesn't give out compliments freely, so I take it when I can. He made me feel extra beautiful! :) We had a wonderful time...(thanks to P. and L! xoxo)

Speaking of goals! We are set to take a family vacation this spring. I'm not sure if it will be the Caribbean or Mexico, but it is somewhere hot for sure. I am so motivated to lose more weight until then. This is my ultimate goal! I discussed this with my personal trainer and she loved it. We decided that I can surely lose 25 lbs. So I set that as my goal.

I haven't been feeling well the last few days. Too much turkey, stuffing, gravy and cheesecake will do that to ya! LOL....not only that; I haven't worked-out and I have not drank any water. I feel 'blah'. I couldn't even stay to do cardio after training yesterday, I felt like I was going to be sick. Hard to believe I felt like this always in the past.

I'm still waiting for those Tracy Anderson Method DVD's to arrive in the mail. I'm thinking I could of walked to the U.S. faster to buy them!
Hopefully, they will arrive before my March vacation!!!!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Kimmy

No comments: