Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello and Happy Weekend!!!

I had gained two pounds...but lost them again! That was due to my holiday binge. Remember it takes about a week for your eating to show-up on your scale. So whatever you ate last week etc...will affect you in the days afterwards. Not immediately after. The only exception I've seen to this is : excessive drinking or chinese food.

So I'm back to where I was. EXCEPT! I'm done a few more inches! Ever strange!?

I've lost 3 inches this month! For a total of 17 3/4 gone!

Even though I'm a scale bitch, and want those numbers to come down...I have to look at the big picture. Inches are the way to go too!

I have been reading "Mother Warrior" by Jenny McCarthy. It's truly a must read. I had a huge epiphany for son Carmelo and will blog about that next week.

Also, if you are trying to lose weight or you feel 'blah', epson salts! Epson salts not only help you with stress relief or pain relief. They detoxify your body of metals and toxins. We live in an environment surrounded by toxins. It's in the air, it's in our food, it's in the water. Detoxification is crucial to our better health. Especially, when you are on a weight loss path. When fat cells are burnt they emit toxins. If you do not flush them out, they build up in your system.
I recommend one weekly epson salt bath. I also plan on detoxing via epson salts my kids!

In addition, you can help your kidney's and liver with detox simply by drinking water with a few squeezes of lemon.

Well, that's all for now. I'm off to go try that Tracy Anderson Method....I'll keep ya posted!

Hugs,
Kimmy

No comments: