Friday, September 5, 2008


Well, my August "slump" is now over so to speak. I've lost those three pounds (ya it turned out to be three pounds) that I had gained. So, I'm back to that.
It feels like I've lost a whole month. But, like I said in a prior blog; I have to focus on the mental side of things. I did alot of mental work in that month. The fact that I climbed back on the wagon is a huge feat. I have goals and I will conquer them.
My Goals for September:
-lose five pounds (which will bring me in a new weight number)
-start doing yoga (twice a week)
-work-out four-five times a week (three times with my trainer, two times on my own)
My main goal is to go to the gym on one morning after dropping off my son at school. I'm not a morning person so for me this is a HUGE feat. If I want to be successful at this weight loss; that's what it's going to take. So next week (September 12) I will report back that I went to the gym that morning!
I have huge incentive: a wedding to attend on October 11th. So I will post a photo of my dress; and that will motivate me to look my best in it!
I'm also training with the new trainer. I can attest that there is a bonus of training with a female trainer. But, it does have it's down side. So female or male...it's all personal preference.
My eating is going much better this week. I have to focus on getting all that water in!
Well I'm off...BECAUSE I'M GOING TO DO SOME YOGA!
xoxo
Kimmy

No comments: