Monday, September 8, 2008

Just another day....

Here is a day in my life...LOL...Thank the Universe I have a sense of humour.

"When Life throws you a curveball...you got to catch it and throw it back!" -Kimmy

Sooooo this was my day>>>>>>>(Monday) I was leaving to go get Carmelo at school ...as usual I'm leaving at almost the last minute. Then I was off to the gym, and the kids in the daycare. The van is all to one side...and my neighbour says: "hey Kim...ya got a flat tire there!" Cue the blackest clouds and big wind!!!! So I rush, pull out the stroller, grab Antonio and my starbucks and all my gym stuff. No way I was leaving my starbucks behind!!!!So I'm pushing the stroller, holding on to my coffee and trying to rush. The roads are bumpy...so boom my coffee spills everywhere on me. Luckily...I had a jacket on...but I got some on my jogging pants. EFF!!!! So Cue in the storm! It starts raining!!! Pouring....and the wind...I can hardly keep pushing as the wind is pushing me back. I am now ten minutes late to pick up Carmelo. So finally I get there...soaked....and we walk into the gym....smelling like coffee and looking like drowned rats. But, I'm at the gym....because I want to work-out and be fit!!! Low and behold my trainer has a nice surprise planned...a military/police type fitness test!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.....so during my training session...I hear Antonio crying...he got hurt...so naturally I go see if I can help him. Sooooooooo now he doesn't want to stay anymore. So I decide fine...it's for the best, I guess... Upon leaving the gym, I decide to walk to LOEB and buy a ready cooked chicken....so I buy a chicken, some wedges and some chicken strips for the kids. Walking home Carmelo wants to carry the food ....okay....well he trips!!!!!!!!!!!!! And alllllllll the food flies everywhere on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even pick it up or salvage some because it's in the middle of the road and just like on TV...a car comes whizzing by and runs over our dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So....I come around the corner to the house...half upset...deciding...well sandwiches it is!.... I see Diodato (I leave him home alone when I train for an hour...but he has to stay in the house and cannot answer the door)...WELLLLLL There he is in the middle of our muddy yard...digging up rocks and putting them in my new wagon!!!! WITH his brand new PUMA running shoes covered in MUD!!!!!!!!!
:) Ever have one of those days????

No comments: