Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Week ...

This week will mark the beginning of a weight loss competition between my trainer, my incognito training partner and myself. First one to lose ten pounds wins a $ 100 dollar Lulu lemon gift card! So I love a competition...and it's going to be fun!
I'll be updating this post as I go along. This is my week and what I'm doing work-out wise...I can see that Lulu lemon gift card in my hand now :)...

Monday:
-Training
-35 minutes cardio

Tuesday:
-Yoga
-60 minute walk

Wednesday:
-Training
-30 minutes cardio

Thursday:
NOTHING>>>My hubby went for a massage and I had no sitter. My house was a disaster zone and my kids were tired. Then I thought of my comment about 'Nannies' and 'Maids' in the post before and thought "EFF!, if I had a Nanny I'd be working out right now and if I had a Maid my house would be all in order too! But, in my usual happy self I answered back: "ya, but their Nannies can not show-up on them either!" ;) Then I watched my pvr'd episode of Jenny McCarthy on Oprah! Ah....I felt a tinge of guilt...being a Mother Warrior is not so bad after all! :)

Friday:
NOTHING :(...My house needed to be organized, and cleaned. I decided instead of going to the gym at night, just to stay home and watch tv with my kids. So all of us curled up on the couch and watched a few episodes of "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". We had popcorn (smart pop ;) ) and just spend time together. We all needed it. Sometimes you just need to stand back and let life happen. Just go with the flow.

Saturday:
Yoga
Pilates

So that was my week. Good news to report. Down another 1 lb! That makes 32 lbs gone now! So I was feeling great about that. Earlier in the week, I retrieved my rings (they had been in storage since her move). My beautiful rings still don't fit...I REFUSE to have them sized. I'll just have to wait and look forward to that day when I can slip them on again...

I am 3 lbs away from winning my bet with my incognito training partner
I am 9 lbs away from winning my bet with my ITP and trainer ( 10 lb bet).

I am also feeling amazing. I really have alot more energy.

Tomorrow is cheat day...so no sense even going there. My hubby is taking me out for a nice dinner with some friends. I'm looking forward to dressing up and socializing with my hubby. A good reward after a great week...

xoxoxo
Kimmy

No comments: