Sunday, September 14, 2008

Umm....

Okay, well...let's see lot's to report so let's get to it.

I went back to bed on Friday morning, and realized afterwards that I HAD planned to go to the gym. Nonetheless, I was very tired as we had lot's of company the night before. Life is so busy!
I get so frustrated sometimes. It's really not easy being a mom and wanting to be fit and work-out. Most times, I feel selfish and guilty when I make the effort to go to the gym. Luckily my husband is quite supportive, but still.
I laid in bed all cozy with my hubby and I realized: "shoot I was supposed to be at the gym right now...." Next week....please...!

My trainer;

She's great. Tough but good. She's making sure I sweat! LOL

I didn't do yoga either. ARGHHHH!!! Next week is going to be very busy too. But, that is life. So I need to get my act together. My healthy lifestyle is about my lifestyle and not about the one I wish I had.

I realized the other day, that I haven't worn my wedding rings since I was 6 months pregnant. That was almost three years ago. I'm afraid to try them on because after I had Antonio there was no way those rings were even going to fit even on my pinky!!!!
That will be a HUGE feat for me to wear my rings again. I REFUSE to have them fitted. I am determined to wear them again. I'm so exhausted from looking like a single woman with three kids.... Another goal to add to my list!

The list sure is growing. Whatever works....

Hugs!
Kimmy

No comments: