Monday, September 22, 2008

Inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow...


I don't know if any of you had the chance to catch Gwyneth on Oprah the other day. If not, I highly recommend you go to Oprah.com and check it out! What an inspiration!
I had a huge "Aha" moment. LOL Not that I hadn't realized this before, but you know the kind of 'AHA' moment that hits you on the head and you think: Oh...ya! I understand!!!!
Gwyneth works out 2 hours, six days a week! She affirms that she is not born with that body. She has to work at it... Sure, most celebrities like Gwyneth, Madonna, Jennifer Aniston have trainers, chefs, nannies, maids, assistants ect...But, it still takes the dedication to get that butt in the gym and burn some serious calories for two hours, six days a week!! If you look at the clip of Gwyneth...her work-out is NO diva inspired walk in the park! I was huffing and puffing just watching! These celebrities REALLY work hard for their bodies. Whenever I'm feeling like I don't want to work-out, I think about these celebrities that train for their bodies. Oprah wakes up at 5 am...to work-out! I could never do that...nah...What I want to also emphasize is that Oprah doesn't have to get up at 5 am. Heck, she don't even have to show up for work either. But, she does because she wants to live her best life. She wants to be the best she can be. You don't get that from sitting on the couch and sulking. You get it from getting out there and training. You get it from consistency and dedication!
So the next time you look at Jennifer Aniston or Gwyneth and wish you had a body like that...think of what effort goes into it. AND Madonna who is fifty and looks better than I have at any age! Wow!

So I was inspired. Yep. Gwyneth and Madonna work-out with a trainer name Tracy Anderson. Her philosophy is long and lean. She feels that women should look like women. So, I was curious and went to her website. Guess who just so happens to have come out with Dvd's? Yep! Guess who ordered them? Yep! LMAO...I'll let you know if the Tracy Anderson Method is worth the 85 dollars! :)

Have a great day!
Kimmy

No comments: