Friday, August 22, 2008


So August feels like a busted month. No weight loss this month. But, I must hold my head high because I've working on the emotional department.
I am extremely determined to turn this around and change my life. Sure, it seems like all weight loss talk. There is so much more than layers of fat you see on the surface.
I am working on me; completely. So August has been an inside month! :)
The good news is that I'm still committed to the entire process.. It's imperative for me to train, work-out, eat well, drink water and have enough sleep. It's crucial for me to take care of myself. It's important for me to take the time to do what I enjoy doing. This isn't only about me. When I'm feeling good, when I have energy, and my body is running at it's best; I am fueled for everyone! That means that my entire family reaps the benefits! So Mom's everywhere...take the time for you!!!!
My goals now are:
-to lose 20lbs. Which will bring me to below 200lbs!

Oh...I can see that day coming soon!
-do more yoga
-finish my vision board


Here is a new photo of me....

No comments: