Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm a Fighter!


Yesterday, while weight training I had a minor set back. I fell off my exercise ball right onto my tailbone. I injured myself severely. I actually started to cry. What a pain!!

(My three year old, saddistic Antonio thought it was hiliarious!)


Anyhow, I'm quite soar today. Pah! This isn't going to stop me from working out and reaching my goals.


I took the boys for some Starbucks today after Carmy's soccer, and walked by Sport Check and there it was: my perfect new work-out tee. I just had to have it!

:> (I'm off to break-in sweat my new tee thanks to advil...and some stubborness.)

On this journey, whatever works!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That must have hurt so much. Poor Kimmy. Hope the pain has subsided.

Great tee...post a pic of yourself rockin' it!

Anonymous said...

Hope your tailbone has improved!