Friday, July 3, 2009

Okay! Can we say Frustration!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I'll be back to blog about things later in the day. But, I just had to come and vent here...

So, I've worked-out three times this week. Taken long walks with the kids, drank most of my water, ate well etc...so a good week.

Tony did well too. But, he didn't work-out as much as me. He says he only had a glass of two of water here and there.

weigh-in day is officially tomorrow...However:

Tony is down: 5 lbs!

Moi: -l lb

I'm a little frustrated that's all! I'm the one going to the extremes, making meals ensuring we take our supplements, etc...

Not that I'm not happy for Tony. That's not it for sure! Yeah for him!!! I don't know if I just have to step my game, or just go with the flow. I am content that I'm losing and that's the way to go. Just ARGHHHHHH!!!

So I'm going to the gym today...! It's time to really get back in this game...wish me luck as the prodigal daughter returns to her roots! LOL

No comments: