Friday, July 24, 2009







As I previously posted about my 'blah' day, I did manage to get to the gym, get in a 30 minute cardio session and a tan. Not bad for an 'off' day. Our trainer also came by to go over our new meal plan and training. I'm pumped. I'm so looking forward to being in onederland again, and wearing my wedding rings. This is my ultimate goal.

I haven't worn them for four years now. I miss them soooooooo much but I REFUSE to have them fitted yet again. The last time I wore them I was 190 lbs. That is what I'm reaching for (for now...and then my goal weight: 160 lbs). That will be a happy happy day. I don't mind at all to have them sized down again...but to make them bigger is just humiliating. So I have refused to wear them...until they fit again. Sadly, too since Tony had bought me a gorgeous five diamond anniversary ring for our anniversary a few years ago. I was three months pregnant at the time and the five diamonds symbolized our family of five united. So of course, once the pregnancy progressed and I got pudgy...the rings had to come off. That was the end of that. They've all been stored since :<...Perhaps, I should just hang them on the fridge as a gentle reminder! BLAH! ( I posted a photo of my engagement ring...ah...one day soon she'll be adorning my finger again!)

Anyhow, I've had an awesome work-out week! YAHOOOO...We are Friday today...so this has been my week:


Sunday: Elliptical 30 minutes


Monday: Walk and Yoga


Tuesday: Treadmill: 35 minutes


Wednesday: Walk


Thursday: Treadmill 35 minutes


Friday: Treadmill 40 minutes/Training with Tony

Tonight, Tony and I have a date to start our new training routine. I'm looking forward to it...(I think).

Eating has been good too. Monday we start our new meal plan as set-out by Rob (http://www.laganafitness.com/). I'm a little afraid since all the planning, cooking etc...is falling on my shoulders. Not that it always doesn't. I just have to make sure that I have all the ingredients always in stock. Plus, make certain Tony has his lunch made and ready for him. It's a little nerving...but I have to step up to the plate.
As a side note....last week, I said a little prayer to the Universe/God hoping to get some encouragement in the working-out dept. (Anyone ever tell you to be careful what to wish for?) LMAO...kidding!

So, my neighbour has asked me to walk with her when we are both free. Check!

I also noticed at the gym, my other neighbour (we call this family our twin family...lol) and we've kind of ran into each other and she's planning on working-out at the gym at the same time as I usually do. Today, we worked out side by side and conversed. It was great to see a familiar face...so Check again!

While working-out, I had a chuckle and gave thanks. So I'll be going to the gym quite often now AND walking AND training with Tony. Hey, if I don't get fit now...I never will!!! LOL
Well...I'm sure that's enough for one day. Eh?!
Love and Light,
Kimmy

1 comment:

Kathy1898 said...

I totally know the ring thing, I had to get mine resized since being pregnant and now being heavier then I was. VERY embarrassing.

You are doing SO well Kim!!!!