Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blah :<

When I first started my blog, I wanted to keep it as real as possible. So today I'm feeling a bit down, and thought I'd come on, blog about it...and hopefully move on.

I've planned to go to the gym today while Antonio is at Oxford. My plan is to go to the gym, do 30 minutes of cardio and have a quick tan then pick him up. As I type this it is: 1:17 pm...so I must get my butt in gear if I'm to get there. ( I will...I will after I make two more beds, clean myself up and start a load of laundry).

I don't know my hormones must be all over the place (blame it on the hormones...it always works!) I guess I'm a tad discouraged. I feel like I'll never get there. Yesterday, was a great day...I went and got my hair done. Everyone raved about how beautiful my hair was...and how beautiful I am (well Tony thinks so)....lol...funny how when I look in the mirror, I see a blimp! :>

Oh, one day at a time. I know. I'm allowed these days. Sometimes, I think I'm destined to be fat. However, it's still a good day as I've had my fish oils, and my nutritious breakfast, some water and my mood has not made me rush to go get some chocolate.

Blah :<

I'm off to the gym soon, and Kimmy will be back tomorrow (hopefully).

No comments: