Monday, July 13, 2009

A New Week!

Well, I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down another .5 lb. I'm so happy to see that things are going in the right direction. However, I'll be quite honest...when I look in the full length mirror, I feel so depressed and blah!

Remember that book I recommended: The Hormone Diet by Natasha Turner (thanks Lene :>)...Love, Love this book!!!!
Thanks to the book, I was able to figure out how much water I need to drink in order to help my body with balance (functioning properly), remove toxins and flush out fat. Water is essential to our well being.

Here is the formula:

Your weight x 0.55 divided by 8 = the amount of water required by your body to function normally

So for example:

223lbs x 0.55= 122.65

122.65 / 8 = 15.33

So I need to drink: 15.5 cups (250 ml) of water daily.

I have done that for two days now and I've seen an improvement in my skin, my energy and I noticed a .5 lb deficit on the scale!

Also, we treated our family to pizza last night. We ordered thin, whole wheat crust with our usual toppings. The result? Everyone loved it! We actually loved it more than the regular crust. So it was a bonus on top of eating right, and savings many calories!

Lastly, I am close to reaching my 10 lb goal! Something to celebrate! So if you are male reading this; stop now! :>
I've decided instead of a spa day...that I'm going to treat myself to some laser hair removal! There is a great deal now at the estheticians close to my house. I've known this lady for such a long, long time...(http://foreverbeauty.ca/). She is amazing. I highly recommend her for any treatment/or spa treat!

I have had laser hair removal done on my face (chin and side). I'm now looking to have my bikini done, (thanks to the recommendation from my sis-in-law Debbie and my niece Katarina). So that will motivate me to get that bikini body! (who am I kidding? :<)

Well I'm off for a nice dinner with one of my best friend's. We've been friend's since kindergarten class. So it will be a great night for sure!

Have a great day!

No comments: