Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything...Rolled Into a Great Blog

First off, another pound gone! I'm not going down the 'just a pound' route even though that little red guy on my shoulder is trying to be heard. A pound lost is further ahead than I was last week. Besides, I cannot keep repeating myself, but I will because I love to be heard...lol. I feel awesome! I heard a great saying today and I will share it with you. GI=GO
Garbage In=Garbage Out
(David Wolfe) There is some powerful healing in eating clean, healthy and organic.

Tony is at a standstill. It could be anything and everything. Tony is a VERY...I repeat VERY anxious person. Having bulldozers and a steady work crew in our yard the last two weeks has made him very anxious and stressed. That alone can trigger the body into holding onto the 'fat'. I mean what's a guy to do when people are working on your pride and joy but watch and smoke ten packs of cigarettes?! (okay...okay a little exaggeration, but you get the idea.) We are treating ourselves to a nice dinner out tonight as a celebration of our victories and come tomorrow...it's hard core again.

Speaking of nice evening's out. Last night, we had such a great visit with our neighbour's. We are so blessed and lucky to live in a neighbourhood with some beautiful people and great families. My children are so happy here. After our neighbourhood pow-wow, we were treated to a deluge of rain. Our whole family stood by the windows at 1:30 am and watched the gorgeous rainfall. It was like a gift from above, as our new sod and completed yard was finished today. Nothing like a rain like that to help grass grow!

This week we are meeting with Rob (
http://www.laganafitness.com/) to go over our new meal plan and work-out routine. I'm looking forward to the change, and the boost. I'm aiming to lose three pounds to bring me into the 210's. I'm going to celebrate that victory with a visit to The Brookstreet Spa for a detox body wrap and facial.

I'm so amazed at how a simple lifestyle change like making an effort to eat clean and organic can change other aspects of your life. Tony and I are happier than we have ever been...now Rob, if we could just convince Tony to take-up Yoga or meditation...it would be more than perfect...lol!

Thanks for reading...please don't be shy to comment. I enjoy all your feedback!

As we say...Love, Light and Blessings!
Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration already. Your spirit and light are a blessing to those around you.

I love reading your blogs, they inspire me to be a better person.

Thank you!