Saturday, July 5, 2008

What a difference a week makes!
I am happy to report that I am -12.5 inches down!!! In addition, I have lost 25lbs and 2% body fat!
In April I weighed 240lbs with 46.8% body fat.
Hips: 51"
Waist: 45"
Arms: 16"
In June I weighed 215lbs with 44.2% body fat.
Hips: 45"
Waist:40"
Arms: 14"
So things are really beginning to pay off. Other notes other than numbers I have noticed are:
My neck! I can see my neck bones. Welcome back!
My chin. I looks like I lost a chin!
I can see indents in my stomach and legs
My calves have shrunk
My shoes are loose
All my clothes are loose too
People are noticing something different about me!

I can attest that at times, working out is NOT easy. I cannot stand doing legs and abs! But, my trainer is such an inspiration and knows just when to push me to finish the last set. It is also a humbling experience to work out with a trainer. Trying to get out of those machines ( I am very uncoordinated and I know that I do not look the least bit dainty attempting to get in and out!) Not to mention, I feel like such a fatty! At times, I am so embarrassed. I just want to leave the gym. I feel bad for my trainer working with this overweight woman! But, I must do what I must do. So I suck it up!
When I'm doing cardio afterwards, I feel so exhilarated. My body glides on the treadmill, and I feel such a liveliness. Words cannot fully describe the feeling. My energy feels refreshed. It is all meritorious.

No comments: