Friday, July 25, 2008

A Day in My Life...

Well a packed day for sure!
This was my day...(oh...in light of this all...I hardly slept last night!)
6 am; Wake-up, get ready
6:30 am; Take Diodato to Golf Camp
8am; Get Carmelo ready for camp
9am: Carmelo off to golf camp
10 am: Antonio up
Breakfast
11am; Get Tony ready for work
12pm Go pick up Diodato from Camp
Lunch Time
Carmelo's back too
Get a little bit of housework done.
Antonio nap
GYM!
6pm Diodato soccer
8:30 pm Dinner
Bath boys, and bed!
At the gym, I was feeling; tired and extremely overwhelmed. My trainer sensed it. I so wanted to just sit there and complain. But, he would hear none of it. He is definitely a warrior trainer. He worked me extra hard and gave me that cute nudge whenever I needed it to keep going. Just what I needed as I got a great work-out in. I felt rejuvenated after...it's exactly what I needed.
I'm very tired now. I hardly drank any water. So tomorrow, I will write about the importance of water as a reminder to myself.
It's 11pm and I'm going to have a bath and read for a bit.
Besides, busy days keep me out of the fridge! ;)

No comments: