Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tony's a Gambling Man!


Trying to get back on that wagon can be very difficult. Tony and I decided to put a spin on it and get a little competition going. Nothing like a good challenge to get things moving again, the bets were on!


Tony: had to lose 8 lbs, hitting 269 lbs would mean he would win one week of foot massages from me.


Kim: had to lose 4 lbs, hitting 209 lbs would mean she would win a new work-out outfit from Lululemon.


(note the male/female priorities here! LOL)


So guess who won!?


Tony hit 269 lbs yesterday for a total loss of 43 lbs! I am so proud of him, even though I'm disappointed in my weight loss. I've been the one working-out, eating well (better than Tony and drinking my water.) However, we are on this path to support each other.


So cheers to Tony and his pampered feet!


No comments: