Friday, September 25, 2009

Confessions!

Tony's Confession

Tony weighed himself this morning and he is down another 1 lb. I proceeded to tell him that I've been recording his weight loss progress...and after a long pause: "I have something to tell you." -Great I thought, he's been lying about his weight loss.

As a matter of fact, his starting weight was much greater than he had originally told me. He was embarrassed. However, his current weight remains the same. So he has lost alot more weight than I've been recording!

Wow!!! So he had originally told me (and I will only post this today...and then perhaps as we go further down the road) 303 lbs was his starting weight, when in fact his last recorded weight at his physician's was 312 lbs. This morning he weighed in at 272.0 lbs for a total weight loss of ....

40. 0 lbs!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******Edit:

I received an email question regarding Tony's weight loss. Tony has lost this weight WITHOUT any working-out (unless you consider golfing...riding the golf cart a work-out...than he's worked out more than a top bodybuilder! LOL). Tony has had two back surgeries, and in order for him to begin working out, he believes he needs to take more weight off. He carries his weight all in his stomach, so it is a HUGE load on his back.

How did he do it?
By eating three healthy meals a day. Following Rob Lagana's (www.langanafitness.com) advice. By ruling out sugar, eliminate ALL carbonated drinks and white carbs etc... Tony has taken control over his diet in a natural, healthy way. The results are showing off on the scale weekly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for Tony! What an awesome accomplishment!

Kimmy said...

He looks awesome too!
I will post photos after our October 11 event!

Thank you for your support