Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Change is in the AIR!

I've noticed some changes happening on my body
and wanted to share with everyone my progress:

  • My boobs are shrinking! Almost time for some new bras.
  • Underwear shopping is in my future. All my underwear are too big!
  • I can see muscles forming again! Welcome back!
  • Some clothes are fitting better and are quite loose.
  • An old pair of jeans that I had put away, they fit again!
  • Last year's fall jacket is WAY to big! (Strange though as I was the same weight as last year, however someone mentioned to me that I'm most likely losing FAT this time. Which makes a HUGE advantage on the body.
  • I have so much energy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome list!!!

Kimmy said...

Thank you Kimberley!!!

What a great support you are!

Hugs!
Kimmy