Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm still around...

Hey everyone!

I know, it's been awhile. Sorry. I think I was suffering from 'writer's block' and had nothing to say. Yep, I had nothing to say or share. Me?!

Anyhow, before I share some great new discovery of mine...I'll update you on my happenings. I've been staying true to myself, working-out and eating well. Woohoo (ala Vicky from OC housewives!)

So I've made a great discovery, and you know me; I love to share with the world. I'm always the first to run to the bookstore and buy the latest new book. However, if for once you are going to follow my advice; this is the book for you. Unless, you don't have a brain!

The book is by Dr. Daniel Amen entitled "Change Your Brain Change Your Body". It's not all about weight loss. It's for anyone who has a brain! (LOL...I love that line!). The premise is that our brain is truly our control center. If you take care of your brain, your brain will take care of you. For example, beautiful body, no disease, no early aging, no anxiety, no depression, perfect weight etc...It is such common sense when you begin to read it, however so ingenious! The guy is all about mind/body connection. I'm so into this book that I'm already looking to purchase his other books, especially the one's for children and teenagers.

Here is the link to his site:
http://www.amenclinics.com/

Be well!
Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still out here!

Thanks for the link!