Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spontaneous Surprise

My hubby came home yesterday with a spontaneous surprise gift for me. It was random, I didn't expect that at all and it made my day, my week and my month. My husband is so good to me. I am so lucky!

He went on his own to Lululemon Athletica and bought me a lululemon hoodie. What is even more surprising, he normally loves me wearing blue (his favourite colour), but opted to buy me a pink one just because he knew I would love it.

Moreover, I was just there the other day to purchase myself a new gym bag (love the new totes!), some yoga pants and a few tops. He felt I could use a hoodie to go along with it all, so he secretly went out yesterday to purchase me one...just because.

I love my hoodie, I love it more because he made the effort to go buy it for me, and picked it out himself. Thank you, Tony! MWAHHHHHHH!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Tony! Very nice!