Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Rant!

Bah Humbug to crusty school secretaries!!!!!!

My son was 5 minutes late for school today, so obviously I had to run in and sign him in.

"Carmelo, you are lucky Mrs. ! is not here right now, otherwise she'd give you a detention for being late."

(I was stunned. The nerve to say this in front of me.) She was very rude about it, also...

I almost said: "...if you want to give a detention, give it to me because I'm the reason he's late!!!!"
Instead, because I'm a nice person, I said: "...things happen, it's life..."

To which she replied: "...but you have to be on time, and if it becomes a pattern come the New Year...detentions will be handed out".
I almost want to be passive aggressive and make him late on purpose; try and give him a 'detention' for being late...he's only in GRADE THREE!!!!! What is this world coming to?

I walked out, and wished my son a great day with a wink!

ARGH!!!! A detention for being late! I really should of said: "SCREW You lady! Not that it's any of your damn business...but you are just lucky that he is here only FIVE minutes late with a lunch, his homework done and dressed!!!!!!"

No Christmas gift for her!!!!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone,
Kimmy

3 comments:

Life Experience Degree said...

Hey a very good title of the blog....

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you unleash the Carmy on her?
I'm sure he had a few choice words for her!

I guess she was having a bad day too...and you must of walked in to get the brunt of it. Bah Humbug to crusty secretaries for sure!

Bisou, Bisou,
E

Kimmy said...

Unleash the Carmy? Surely he would of gotten a detention...

It's all good now. I've calmed down and figure I should of showered her with kindness and love instead as she sure needed some love.

In hindsight, I should of said: "...have yourself a nice day, and a Merry Christmas!"

:>