Thursday, December 31, 2009


Well the cusp of the New Year is upon us. A wise friend once told me that New Year's Eve is a very powerful day to write down your desires, in order to manifest them. Today we are looking at a Blue Moon, making the magical powers ten fold.

On New Year's Eve, I always love to write down some resolutions...however, this year I have decided to jot down a 'grateful' list and a 'looking forward to' list. In addition, it is great to type them down, but handwritten notes are extremely powerful.

Here is my message:

"New Year's Eve: A Blue Moon

The last day of the year is upon us, as I reflect back on the days past...I can only find gratitude within my heart. As much as it was a trying time on some days, it was also a magical time in other ways. What I have learned is that love above all prevails.

Many lessons were learned. With all the surgeries and hospital stays, we learned that our health is precious and delicate. We must honour our bodies as sacred and always treat them as such. We learned that our time together is sacred. We also realized most deeply whom we can count on during these trying times. Those of us who are fortunate to always have the love and support of loved one's through thick and thin. For them, we are always grateful.

We learned that our time together is sacred. We must take the time for each other, love one another and forgive those we love. We must cherish our time together. We never know what tomorrow brings, our time together is a gift.

Family is everything. That lesson will always resonate within our hearts. To those family members who are always with us, in body and spirit. We love you too!

Our friends...we are blessed with such amazing friends. Our time together is always such joy. Sometimes, our friends will disappoint us, like anything else and let us down. However, they too are gifts to us, and we must honour each and everyone of them. Cherish the memories, honour our moments together, appreciate them all. The gift of friendship is not to be forsaken.

This year, we were also gifted new friendships. Within these relationships, beautiful kinship's were formed. That is special. So to new memories, good and bad with new and old...we look forward.

Lastly, we were blessed with many guides and teachers. People who took the time, the effort to support our family, and us. Our years ahead will only bring much more knowledge, memories and victories...for that we are greatful.

To the year ahead...

I look forward to continuing my weight loss journey. I look forward to victories both small and large. I look forward to the journey with Tony as we continue to grow in love and shrink in size. To our new journey and our new found health!

I look forward to being more with my children. To each of them a blessed year ahead awaits us. I am excited for our time together, and our vacations.

This year I am pleased to prosperous changes withing me, Tony, our family and friends. We are blessed to be so loved and cherished.

I look forward to my book: finally being completed and published. I am equally excited for the new doors and opportunities that await me in 2010. I am ready and willing!

In 2010... I am surrounded by love, devotion, joy, peace and serenity. I am financially prosperous. I am abundantly surrounded by good friends and loyal family members. I am gifted with the support of many teachers, guides and masters who assist me on my journey. I welcome 2010 with open arms. I am at my healthiest and happiest!

I will continue to inspire others to live their best, be their best and appreciate all that comes with it.

In 2010...I Kimmy am GLORIOUS!"

All the best to you all in 2010...with gratitude and love always,

Kimmy

3 comments:

Joania said...

All the best to you in 2010 and always!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Kimmy!

Happy New year and all the best to you and your family for 2010!

Kimmy said...

All the Best to you all!
xox