Thursday, November 6, 2008

That 100 lb Club is Within Reach...

Good day!

Let's start from the top! Another pound gone! That's 36lbs now! It's peeling off, I keep reminding myself slow and steady wins the race! In addition to this, my clothes are getting really baggy. Which is good. I'm four pounds away from saying a final good-bye to the 200 club. I was thinking that I need a reward...like a big reward! I'm tossing the idea of a new work-out outfit from Lulu, because I'm floating in all my work-out gear right now. Besides, I need some pink! :> Also, I'm really looking into buying a new pair of UGGS. SOOOOO....getting into the 100 club is a big DEAL! It's a huge accomplishment. That will make me 40lbs lighter. So why not buy 40 pounds worth? Just kidding! I've decided that my reward is going to be: a new work-out outfit from Lululemon, a new gym bag (with some pink) and some UGG boots!

I've been consistently going to the gym in the morning, it's been a week and that's a record for me. It really feels satisfying! I've been inspired by season 5 winner of NBC's "The Biggest Loser" Ali. What can you say but; wow! Ali has lost a total of 112 lbs. She has absolutely no loose skin. I'm very impressed by that. Often you will see people who lose weight appear saggy and droopy. Some get plastic surgery to remove loose excess skin. Ali surely sets an example against this. Her secret? Is that nutritionist listening? WEIGHT TRAINING! :> She does quite a bit of cardio too. I have incorporated her secret to tight arms in my work-out regime. I highly recommend you google her and see her before and after photos. Absolutely inspiring to say the least! Go Ali!

The rower is what Ali feels is the secret to her hot arms! So, on my cardio days, I will be following Ali's advice and doing ten minutes of rowing holding on one way, and ten minutes the other. I also will continue to do Tracy's Anderson's DVD's. I like some alternatives to my training.

For those of you reading, who contemplate saying: "I just have no time to work-out" I can say to you; because I've been there. There are 168 hours in a week. That is ten thousand or so minutes. If you look at it that way; can you not fathom giving your body, mind and spirit 60 or so minutes a week?

Have a great day!
Kimmy

No comments: