Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well, with the on going charades of my personal training drama...I have been off for two weeks. This really threw me for a huge loop. I have not been eating well, or drinking water. Exercise has also been non-existent. It is crucial to note, that I feel awful, drained and tired. My skin looks old, saggy and dry. I have zera patience. I have also gained 2lbs back. I am not angry, just saddened by the entire situation. I am confident that all happens for a reason, and this was crucial for me. This has been an important lesson for sure. I am glad that I am over the brick wall, and as Randy Pausch predicted; an important experience has been journeyed.
However, my trip up north was truly energizing. What a treat to be among your family and friends who love you for everything you are and have been. I have so missed being in their energy. I missed laughing and being me. I must learn to capture my true essence here, and not get caught up in the charades that have surrounded me in the past. It is important to be grounded in the moment and remember what is the essence of life: Love.. My children need the me, my husband fell in love with me and I just need to be me. :)
Also, during my vacation I did some amazing readings, and had some awesome "aha" moments. My intuition was on high!
I had many insights during this stay. Some of which included my passions and my book.
For the most part, it is very intimidating for me to come out and say : Hey here is my book, this is what I do. But, I have come to realize that it is necessary! I have asked myself the all important question: "If this were my last year?" What legacy would I love to leave behind? Having my book written and published is definitely one of them! So...I am a spiritual writer and ready to tell the world!!! I have lot's of knowledge and wisdom to share and that is my destiny! I accept it fully with open wings....and whatever happens happens. ;)
Likewise, it is time to climb back on the wagon. I feel an overwhelming urge to get back to working-out and eating well. This is imperative for my journey. I want to be healthy inside and out. Life is so grand! I must live each day to the fullest. It is now time to focus fully on this book that had been written in 2003-2004 and shelved. It is also time for me to be fully into taking care of myself. It is a new day, a new perspective....and I can't wait for it to be finally completed.
We are all blessed to be on this planet earth. We must fully live our journey...with love.
Until then;
" My body is my sanctity. It is my vehicle. I must respect it. I must feed it nutritious foods. I must nourish it with fresh water. I must exercise and move it. That is my gift to my body. In return, my body will carry me, sustain me and keep me vibrant so that I may live my best life." With Love....Kimmy
I also have a new trainer and begin training with her on Monday, August 25, 2008. So we will see where it goes...but all I can say is : "on to the next 20lbs!!!"

No comments: