Friday, June 20, 2008

Important feedback...

So the other day I sent my blog to someone to proof read it and this is what I got back in return:
(apparently I shouldn't be calling myself: fatty or fat)

"Since I started reading The Secret and a message from Kryon, I realized that my own thinking and visualizing me as fat, as made me worst. So now, I try to think, feel and see myself and what it would be like to be the shape I want and deserve. It's not easy to keep that picture and thoughts with what I'm going through, but I noticed that my body is starting to shape up. Plus, I'm talking to my cells. Apparently, as per Kryon, if you take charge and tell them what you want they will start to listen and follow directions. We gave them free rains all our lives. It will take time to get the control back but when I talk to them, as a whole, I can see them stop and listen, some try to sneak out and ignore me but I can also see it and tell them to pay attention. It's so funny and weird. You are giving me the incentive to work at it harder." Louise

In retrospective, I won't be calling myself "fatty" or 'fat' anymore during my work-out sessions. But, I've yet to come up with an alternative to motivate me. "Come on skinny minny...!!!!" Just doesn't cut-it. I will think about it. However, I do know that Louise is right. Mind over matter! The mind is a powerful tool and visualizing something actually can help manifest. So I will work on seeing myself thinner, and fit.
Nevertheless, I guess I had to much time to think last training session because today my trainer kicked butt and I HAD NO TIME TO BREATHE LET ALONE THINK! Damn...he must be reading my blog!
Tonight was tough, but I know nothing will come of it otherwise. He is only trying to help! Right?! But, I survived; barely. When I'm at the gym, I feel so old and out of shape. Seriously, I look at those young girls casually working out in their tight work-out clothes, and I think...ummm....that could be me?! I suck it up. I must. This is the road I chose, one step at a time one training session at a time. I do think that I will try to add one yoga class in there. Yoga is great for the mind/body/soul connection. Plus, it's great for toning your muscles, relieving stress and compliments my training sessions well. Just where to find the time?
Earlier I went to get my haircut and my stylist noticed something different about me; "ummm...something is changed, your energy, your face, a good change, ummm...did you lose some weight?" BINGO! It's starting to show! I do feel differently. I feel so good! The pain, the frustration, it's worth it!
I've worked really hard in the last few weeks, so I feel that I will reward myself with a pedicure/manicure. I'm looking forward to it...it's been a good four weeks of training!


No comments: