Friday, January 29, 2010

The Power of Change!


Who am I? Is the question that comes to mind as I sit here. What purpose does this transformation serve? What is the benefit? Well, I can tell you that who I am now is not who I was 3 years ago or even last year. Along with the world changing, so am I. Looking deep within me has prompted a lot of change in and around me and is becoming more and more apparent. The life that I used to lead was not bad, just empty. There was no purpose, besides the normal things of being a wonderful wife and loving mother. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love and adore those jobs, but what was it that I wanted to do, what was my destiny? How can I serve and help people enrich their lives? And in turn, that is what would provide the enrichment that I needed on this earth.
Change is not bad or optional, it just is. Staying stagnant will not provide the growth internally and externally. As the saying goes, you should not go by the same philosophies at 40 as you did at 20. There is so much more to life than that. On this self-development path, there have been ups and downs as new thought patterns emerged and different perspectives and outlooks showed themselves. I can attain that not everyone will understand what is going on. Conquering change and letting it flow into your life has such a positive impact. Getting past the "old" story and letting go of what is not aligning with my purpose and passion, changing my mindset to grab a hold of all the knowledge available to increase my self-worth, competency and to know that I am deserving of a full life, is a process, but it was and is one that inspires and contributes to letting old habits, beliefs and patterns that serve no more purpose to fall away.
When I ponder the questions that I asked at the beginning, as to who am I?...the answer to that is a person of growth and change. A person who accepts life and all its excitement and challenges. What is the purpose and benefit of this transformation? More than you can imagine... Having a life of purpose, being able to grow and change and feel true inspiration, happiness and passion. That is what makes this journey worthwhile.
Change is not something to be feared. It is a beautiful experience and it will happen. Scary at times, but with being able to push past that fear that everything must remain the same, and to set out on a journey of your own self discovery can be threatening to some. By thinking of yourself, you set it in motion that you are worth finding and exploring. Finding the "thing(s)" that gets you motivated to do what you do and to have the positive focus on your life and benefit to others, not only gives you a more fulfilled life but strengthens you as a whole. The people around you will need to love you for you and accept all the good that has transpired within and around you. Mapping out the life that you desire and taking all the necessary steps helps you take action and responsibility for you. Only you can make those changes, nobody else.
What are you doing to change your life? Are you living the authentic, passion-filled, happy life that you've imagined you'd have? What is holding you back? What step can you do today to head in the direction of your goals and dreams? Take back your power and reclaim your life!

~~~~~~Find YOUR Answers....................................
..........................................................Achieve Balance.............

Reclaim YOUR Life!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers,
Tania Boutin
Reclaim Your Life Coach & Motivational Teacherwww.transformation-coaching.com

No comments: